Sunday, February 15, 2009

Report: Chris Brown Finally Addresses the Public

For over a week it seems that everyone but Chris Brown and Rihanna had something to say about their domestic violence incident, but Chris has finally broken his silence. Chris released a statement earlier today, check out what he had to say below.

“Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds.”

I am definitely glad to see that he is seeking help, and I kind of feel a little sorry for him.

--
Posted By N. Taylor to Your Black Gossip at 2/15/2009 08:59:00 PM

 

No comments: